MISSION STATEMENT : The Most Blessed Sacrament Stewardship Committee, recognizing and affirming that all we have comes from God, seeks to inspire and empower our parish community to use their gifts in the service of God and in fellowship with one another.
The Stewardship Committee hosts the annual "Festival of Ministries" one weekend after every Mass (usually the last week in August) in the Family Life Center.
Does every parishioner at MBS know about your ministry ?
Do they have the information to decide what ministries are available to them? The Festival of Ministries will provide the forum to represent your ministry to the parish community, and to help them fulfill their relationship with God.
Why do we need to belong ? Why do we need to give ?
Everything that we are in this life has come from God. Therefore, everything we do in life should be based on returning to God everything God has given us, even more bountifully. We have so many gifts to give and so many ways to return to God the blessings God has given to us.
Why is it so important for each ministry to be represented ?
The purpose of the Festival of Ministries is to bring awareness of the various ministries within our parish community. One of the tasks of the Stewardship Committee is to identify the resources that these ministries have to share with you.
Here is what is requested by each ministry for the Festival and is also what to expect to see if you are a parishioner looking for more information...............
Each ministry will :
1. have its own area and table in the parish hall (unless smaller ministries share)
2. provide adequate staffing to accommodate all inquiries after each mass.
3. provide literature explaining "who we are","what we do" , "how to reach us"
4. provide a sign-up sheet(s) to include name,address,phone number,e-mail and gather data on each new volunteer pertinent to their ministry.
5. have any pictures, signage (preferably on a 3 panel fold-out board placed on their table.
Also, each ministry is asked to..... provide to the Stewardship Committee anything needed for a successful festival,....remove all literature and other articles from its area at the conclusion of the festival.....fill out the comment form. (Go to comment form)
Questions? Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org